It’s no secret that Anastasia Soare knows brows. She’s helped the likes of Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz and Naomi Campbell achieve enviable arches — and now, she’s helping us. While it might not be as easy for us to get her to pencil us in to her busy schedule, she found a few moments to dole out some of her best brow-shaping tips. Follow her guidelines to achieve your proper shape and take yourself to perfect bold-brow heaven.
- Over-tweezed brows are the #1 beauty mistake women make. Throw away your magnifying mirror! To truly make them as even as possible, look at your entire face in a regular mirror and examine how each brow matches the other as a big picture.
- Set a guideline! Use a Stencil or a brow pencil like Brow Wiz or Dipbrow to outline the desired shape of your eyebrows. Once you’ve found a shape you like, tweeze only the hair that lays outside the outlined area above or below the brow.
- If your brows over-tweezed, growing them out is the only option. As your brows grow in, fill them in with brow powder and a good quality brow pencil, like Brow Wiz. Once you have the right shape, you can hide stray hairs that fall outside your shape with a good quality concealer or my new Pro Pencil until you are ready to commit to a full shaping.
- As we age, many of us start to lose some of our brow hair. Additionally, if you sleep on one side your face or another, the pillow can actually rub brow hairs away. Use a serum to help encourage the growth of brows like Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced.
- Brow Wiz and Brow Powder Duo are the perfect pair for filling in! Simply fill and define the brows with Brow Powder Duo and add tiny strokes of hair with the Brow Wiz pencil. Its slim tip fills in sparse areas and delivers natural-looking color.
- Trimming is an easy way to fake a brow shaping, trim just the tips of the hair 1-2 millimeters maximum and style them with a pencil.
By Lauren Kaplan. From Glam.com