Wondering how to tweak your skincare regimen for fall? With the long, hot summer drawing to an end, you’re probably thinking of putting away the sunscreen and kissing your gorgeous tan goodbye. Except, summer never ends here in sunny Singapore. So it looks like your skin will still be in need of a daily dose of SPF through fall. If you’re travelling, you can always count on self-tanners to keep your bronze glowing strong. Try these tips to keep your skin protected and beautiful wherever you are.
SPF All The Way
Summer or fall, we wouldn’t recommend that you cool it with your SPF routine. The sun’s damaging rays beat down on your skin all year round, so slather on sunscreen daily to protect and prevent damage.
- Lancome Bienfait UV SPF 50+ Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen
- Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunblock Spray SPF 30
- Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 30 (from Peterthomasroth.com)
Even though you’ve probably applied sunscreen religiously throughout summer (or at least, we hope you have!), it’s likely that you’ve felt the effects of too much UV at least once. Smooth on these after-sun moisturisers to prevent long-term damage and to soothe your skin.
- Clarins After Sun Moisturiser Ultra-Hydrating
- Hampton Sun After Sun Moisturiser (from Hamptonsuncare.com)
- Clinique “After Sun” Rescue Balm with Aloe
You don’t have to be in the sun to get a summer bronze. These fast, easy and, best of all, safe self-tanners will keep your glow going into the next season.
- L’Oreal Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist
- Shiseido ‘Brilliant Bronze’ Tinted Self-Tanning Gel
- Dior Bronze Self-Tanner Face
If you want to maintain a summer glow but are looking for something a little more subtle than a self-tanner, try a lotion that will gradually tan your skin over time for a gorgeous effect that looks natural and not OTT.
- La Prairie Gradual Tanning Lotion for Face & Body
- Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturiser
- St Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan For Body